Digital Marketing Manager
Our position is opened for REMOTE in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.
The Wildix marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the business. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (or Marketing campaign Specialist) to plan and execute a wide variety of digital campaigns drive brand recognition and pipeline generation.
In this role, you will drive Wildix’s online and paid marketing efforts on channels like SEO, SEM, Display, and paid Social. You will grow our current campaigns, and explore new opportunities to bring in users. You should have a track record of acquiring new users in a cost-effective way, while maintaining a great ROI. We are looking for a scrappy marketer who can think all the way from strategy to execution in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate enjoys both the creative and analytical aspects of driving world class campaigns. You must have a growth mindset, and a constant desire to scale your campaigns and budgets while meeting or beating ROI targets.
Digital Marketing Manager
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Understand the target market and map their needs into marketing campaigns
- Create and implement keyword and content strategies, perform link building, eliminate technical debt, increase ranking in the most important search engines
- Build and manage paid user acquisition campaigns on Adwords, Display, Facebook, Linkedin and other channels
- Create, A/B test & optimize landing pages, squeeze pages, banners, copy and all web-based elements to improve conversions, page consumption and engagement
- Deliver and grow best-in-class acquisition campaigns, user engagement, tracking and reporting capabilities
- Manage channel budgets and tactics to meet ROI & growth targets
- Create insightful and timely reporting to guide future improvements and optimizations
A successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of marketing success and performance in a B2B, through scaling paid media campaign
- 5+ experience in the marketing campaign creation (Marketing automation, SEO, AdWords, Social media selling)
- SalesForce experience
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets, tools and resources (including external agencies)
- Creative problem-solver and analytical thinker and metrics-driven; ability to drive insights and trends from data
- Understanding of marketing ROI and how to calculate profitability based on CPI, CPC, CPM investment
- Deep knowledge of tracking links, pixels, and marketing attribution
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Coding knowledge, website analytics proficiency
- BA/BS degree.