The first magazine for System Integrators
on Unified Communication & Collaboration
In a world in which information is always more digital and “fast,” Wildix has decided to go against the grain and make a publication on paper available and, as such, make it “slow”; slow in use, in order for it to give our readers the time to reflect and assimilate its examination in the most complete way, far from the frenzy of everyday activities.
We want this publication to be a source of constant inspiration for your business, making it possible for you to always be one step ahead.
- Editorial – Are you ready for a well- carried out conversational AI?
- Interview – Who is Cristiano Bellumat
- Wildix Testimonial – Wildix VS Samsung: a partner story
- Wildix Testimonial – Printer sellers are hitting it off with Wildix, but why? A french story…
- Case History – South Tyrol Museum of archeology
- Wildix Tech Wizard – Why is the most important information for the Wildix partners published in a Facebook group?
- Sales Point – The strategy stolen from the automative industry to stack up recurring revenues for high profit margins, even when the sales of switchboards and UC&C have stopped
- Wildix News – Wildix presents the new Supervision phone at Cebit in Hannover
- Tech Point – Is artificial intelligence the next major technological revolution?
- Tech Point – Web-based VS native apps: which to choose?
- Tech Point – Slow your roll: how to update your costumers’ software without annoying them
- Marketing – How Wildix helps you deal with change
- Marketing – 4 essential tips to build a Marketing Strategy
- Wildix VS Competitors – Wildix Vs Mitel or David against Goliath.
- Wildix award – Thaïland Trip – Platinum Days.
- Editorial – WebRTC Praise: how much it has given us, and how much more it can give us
- Interview – Who is Dimitri Osler?
- Wildix Testimonial – EMIRONET
- Wildix Testimonial – ASSUTECH
- Case History – The official Nikon and iRobot distributor chooses Wildix for the customer care
- #wconvention 2018 The Results – The Wildix Convention was held in Venice on January 12
- Ascom Unite Messaging Suite – Business-critical information to the right person at the right time and place
- Ellysse – Ellysse & Wildix strategic partners for Customer Service 4.0
- SCHRACK SECONET – We protect values and people
- Tech Point – Streamlined and effective communication: UC that works
- Sales Point – How to prevent an internal attack toward your UC&C investment
- Sales Point – Put the engine to on- line customer service and triumph in the Grand Prix of Sales
- Marketing – The nine rules to be followed to prevent marketing from caus- ing disasters that the administration must then fix!
- Wildix VS Avaya A battle won in advance!
- Really? You’re still selling desktop applications?
- Communication via telephone: is it still classic or becoming obsolete?
- Editorial – Security in Unified Communication & Collaboration: flaws and virtue of two-factor authentication.
- The cover – Who is Steve Osler?
- Wildix Testimonial – D.T.E. Inc. – Mansfield, OHIO.
- Wildix Testimonial – Floris S.R.L. – Roma.
- Focus – How to offer your services and not to lose customers.
- System integrators’ days are numbered… You need a plan B. – The Unified Communication & Collaboration market will lose 30 to 35% over the next 24 months.
- Tech Point – Comparing 3CX and Wildix and how PBXs have
changed over the last 30 years.
- The Cloud is For Everyone – Cloud not only suitable for a specific category of com- panies or users.
- Marketing – How to write an email and actually have it read by
- Tech News – WebRTC Kite Support on Apple Safari 11 for Mac OS X.
- Problem solved – Telephone technician and multi-site systems.
- Wildix World – 10 reasons to choose a Wildix phone and not another
IP terminal in a Wildix system.
- This deadly security error in the telephone network can cost your company dearly! – What you need to do, is to adopt a system that guarantees the security of every single component.