The customer communication management platform for stickier sales: x-bees
Your sales communications channel.
The customer communications platform built to boost sales
Director of Telecommunications Sozias, Wildix Partner
x-bees is the customer communications platform built to accelerate your B2B pipeline by doing what your sales team needs most: keeping in touch with prospects and putting all the decision makers in one place.
Get x-bees and bring your sales cycle:
Stop being ignored. Learn how x-bees helps your B2B sales team build a customer base that sticks around
Convert more leads to sales with x-bees
Get x-bees and optimize your sales pipeline
Sales acceleration with x-bees
Step 1: Attract
It all starts by bringing leads into x-bees. Simply add a prospect’s email address into the tool, or let potential customers contact your sales team via a widget on your website.
Step 2: Reach
No more disappearing leads — x-bees helps make sure your followup messages get seen while the prospect still has that critical initial interest thanks to mobile push notifications and emails.
Step 3: Nurture
x-bees automatically logs meeting information to Salesforce. That lets your salespeople focus on what's important: talking to customers and understanding their needs.
Step 4: Engage
Both sales agents and prospects can schedule virtual meetings using the x-bees Meeting Scheduler tool, where everyone can view your sales team’s digital calendars and select an available slot.
Step 5: Close
Ready to present a demo and close the deal? Thanks to the built-in business intelligence system powered by Gong, your sales team will have all the support they need to earn a new customer.
Step 6: Delight
You know customer communications don’t end once the deal is closed. Thanks to x-bees’ embedded analytics, you have all the customer information you need to upsell products and build a sticky customer base that keeps coming back to your business.
- Drive your customer base from your website to x-bees via a widget on your website or a contact-me button
- Ensure your staff can create a great relationship with each customer through chat, audio and video conferencing
- Design complex customer sales funnels using Salesforce or Hubspot to manage leads in x–bees and ensure they’re accessible, even if sales staff leave your organization
- Leverage calendar integration with Office 365 and Google Calendar to set up meetings with multiple decisionmakers
- Use business intelligence through Gong to understand the current state of each conversation, lead and deal and analyze whether you meet customer expectations.