The customer communication management platform for stickier sales: x‑bees
Your sales communications channel.
The customer communications platform built to boost sales
Convert more leads to sales with x‑bees
Get x‑bees and optimize your sales pipeline
Sales acceleration with x‑bees
Step 1: Attract
It all starts by bringing leads into x‑bees. Simply add a prospect’s email address into the tool, or let potential customers contact your sales team via a widget on your website.
Step 2: Reach
No more disappearing leads — x‑bees helps make sure your followup messages get seen while the prospect still has that critical initial interest thanks to mobile push notifications and emails.
Step 3: Nurture
x‑bees automatically logs meeting information to Salesforce. That lets your salespeople focus on what's important: talking to customers and understanding their needs.
Step 4: Engage
Both sales agents and prospects can schedule virtual meetings using the x‑bees Meeting Scheduler tool, where everyone can view your sales team’s digital calendars and select an available slot.
Step 5: Close
Ready to present a demo and close the deal? Thanks to the built-in business intelligence system powered by Gong, your sales team will have all the support they need to earn a new customer.
Step 6: Delight
You know customer communications don’t end once the deal is closed. Thanks to x‑bees’ embedded analytics, you have all the customer information you need to upsell products and build a sticky customer base that keeps coming back to your business.
- Drive your customer base from your website to x‑bees via a widget on your website or a contact-me button.
- Ensure your staff can create a great relationship with each customer through chat, audio and video conferencing.
- Design complex customer sales funnels using Salesforce or Hubspot to manage leads in x‑bees and ensure they’re accessible, even if sales staff leave your organization.
- Leverage calendar integration with Office 365 and Google Calendar to set up meetings with multiple decisionmakers.
- Use business intelligence through Gong to understand the current state of each conversation, lead and deal and analyze whether you meet customer expectations.