SuperVision – the exclusive desk phone for Top Managers.
To get the most out of your SuperVision phone, make sure it is updated to the latest version!
How to update:
- To update its version, SuperVision must be connected to the Internet. If there is a new version available, the phone will automatically update during the night.
- Update manually from Stable: Phone App > Settings > Advanced > click “Search for updates”
- Update manually from Preview: Phone App > Settings > Advanced > enter the word preview into the field “Update source” and click “Search for updates”; in case there is a new FW available, repeat the last step once again
SuperVision PREVIEW v. 2.11.09 Date: 05.03.2019
- Added ability to start chat from live search results
- Stability improvements
- Added option “Debug” which enables additional debug info in phone log (Phone App > Settings > Advanced)
- Decreased load on webserver of PBX during lost connection to Presence server
SuperVision App v. 2.10.13 Date: 05.03.2019
- Improved compatibility with WMS 4.01
SuperVision App v. 2.10.11 Date: 13.02.2019
- Added option “Preferred video size” with options (QVGA, VGA – default, 720p)
- Fixed visualization of “DTMF” BLF
- Improved indication for LED buttons
- Added open source regulation notice on About page
Firmware v. 220.127.116.11
- Minor fixes
- USB Audio support and call control via USB device – not available yet, coming soon
- Video Conference inside the App – not available yet, coming soon
- Impossible to login to PBX via Google sign-on from the first attempt (it’s necessary to make a second try)