The first magazine for System Integrators
on Unified Communication & Collaboration
In a world where information is always digital and blindingly fast, Wildix has decided to go against the grain and publish a paper magazine. This physical publication lets you take it slow in reading our examinations of everything from office life to technology to business strategies in UCC — giving you the chance to take in every article in relaxed comfort.
We want this publication to be a source of constant inspiration for your business, helping you to always be one step ahead of the competition.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE A COPY OF THE WILDIX MAGAZINE
EVERY 3 MONTHS FOR FREE!
EVERY 3 MONTHS FOR FREE!
- EDITORIAL – From Pandemic to Prosperity: Looking Back and Ahead
- END USER CASE STUDY – The David Chiossone Institute & Wildix
- COVER STORY – Wildix Integrations Build Up Microsoft Teams for STRAIT
- END USER CASE STUDY – TLG Transitions to an Agile and Flexible Environment with Wildix by Everything Voice
- END USER CASE STUDY – Even Parma Calcio 1913 Chooses Wildix
- END USER CASE STUDY – Platte County, Nebraska — Courthouse & Government Offices
- END USER CASE STUDY – Innovatel Adopts the Wildix Solution
- END USER CASE STUDY – voit stefan gmbh – The Steel Manufacturer
- PARTNER STORY – Altitude Communications Reaches New Heights with Wildix
- PARTNER STORY – BTS Communications, a Partner That’s Building, Thriving & Succeeding
- WOMEN IN TECH – The Women in Tech from Wildix’s Odessa Branch
- TECH – The Latest Buzz on x-bees
- TECH – Are VPNs Necessary for the Modern Worker?
- TECH – What Should a Transition to Cloud Communications Look Like?
- TECH – 2021, Year 0 of WebRTC
- SALES – The Wildix Product Lineup and the Customer Journey
- SALES – 5 Tips for Better Webinars
- SALES – Exceeding Customer Expectations with the Cloud
- MARKETING – Be Set for Success through Positioning
- MARKETING – The Power of the Customer’s Voice in a Virtual World
- MARKETING – How the Cloud Can Unify Marketing Efforts
- WILDIX VERSUS – Wildix vs. 8×8
- INTEGRATIONS – Wildix + Hansen Software, Now Available Worldwide
- EDITORIAL – Going Greener and Working Smarter
- NEWS FROM THE COMPANY – Transfer of Wildix’s Registered Office to Odessa
- COVER STORY – Using Wildix to Combat COVID at Peru’s Institute of Tropical Medicine Alexander von Humboldt
- END USER CASE STUDY – School ICT Services Ltd reduce their operational costs by 70% thanks to Wildix
- END USER CASE STUDY – Unleashing the Communications Potential for Big Dog Satellite & Solar
- END USER CASE STUDY – The LARNAY SAGESSE Organization Pursues Its Mission of Support with the Wildix Smart Working solution
- END USER CASE STUDY – Armed Against Weak Bandwidth with Wildix
- PARTNER STORY – Retaining Margins with Wildix
- PARTNER STORY – Wildix and Keycoes
- PARTNER STORY – Wildix Keeping Up the Pace in Belgium
- PARTNER STORY – Nebula Voice Gains Astronomical Value with Wildix
- WOMEN IN TECH – Kelly Hopp, Marketing Manager at Altitude Communications
- TECH – An Intro to React and React Native
- TECH – Devices for Home Working
- TECH – Deploying a UC System: Start Simple, Add Later
- SALES – Smart Work at the Movies: A Continuity Story
- WILDIX VERSUS – Wildix vs. Google Meet
- INTEGRATION – How to be 100% Sales Oriented?
- MARKETING – I See My Staff at Their Desks, and I Can Sleep Peacefully…
- SALES PAGE – Earning Trust:An Essential Start to Any Sale
- MARKETING – Mining for Gold
- ANALYSIS – Practical Tips for a Successful Transition to Telework
- WILDIX TECH WIZARDS
- EDITORIAL – Smart Work: The New Way of Working
- LETTERS FROM ESTONIA – Enter the Vampire Vendor
- COVER STORY – Northwest Pipe Fittings: A Wildix Solution in the American West
- PARTNER STORY – Wildix & Netmetix – A Winning Partnership
- PARTNER STORY – Comtex Continues Their Growth with Wildix
- PARTNER STORY – Converting 50% of Turnover Customers to OPEX Thanks to Wildix
- WEBRTC – Wildix WebRTC Solutions Give Value-Adding Services to Channel Partners
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – Don’t Get Scammed on Your Smart Working Platform
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – Staying on Track When You’re Working from Home
- ANALYSIS & TRENDS – The Concrete Value Found in the Cloud
- END USER CASE STUDY – Ambrosoli Spa: Passion, Tradition and Innovation
- END USER CASE STUDY – CAF Places Its Trust in Wildix Remote Communication Solutions to Remain Close to Its Beneficiaries
- END USER CASE STUDY – Children’s Hospice South West Connects Families with Wildix
- WOMEN IN TECH – Equal Pay, Equal Respect and Equal Results
- WILDIX TECH WIZARDS
- WILDIX VERSUS – Wildix VERSUS Zoom: A Security Showdown
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – “Too Small for Smart Working”? Think Again!
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – Activating Smart Work Technology
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – Smart Working with Slow Internet
- SALES – Appreciating Your Overlooked Assets
- MARKETING – Make Chat Part of the e-Commerce Customer Journey
- MARKETING – If You’re Not on LinkedIn, You’re Only Halfway There
- FOCUS: SMART WORKING – Smart Working, Smart Loving, Smart Living
- MARKETING – Do You Know Where Your Marketing Stands?
- EDITORIAL – Are you being dragged along, or are you in control? And most importantly: do you know where you’re headed?
- LETTRES D’ESTONIE – That’s globalization, honey!
- TRENDS – Bye – Bye, System Integrator!
- COVER STORY – Selling rental property without setting foot in the customer’s building!
- PARTNER STORY – “Going “live” in a couple of hours: it’s possible!”
- PARTNER STORY – Wildix recruits its first Partner in Scotland!
- PARTNER STORY – The importance of making customers happy
- PARTNER STORY – The most desirable ICT solution
- END USER CASE STUDY – When the phone works, productivity increases
- END USER CASE STUDY – “Everything is easier now!”
- END USER CASE STUDY – With the right UCC solution, nothing’s impossible
- END USER CASE STUDY – More safety and control in industrial work
- TECH & FAMIlY – UC&C: Helping with Newborns
- WILDIX TECH WIZARDS
- TECH – Free to move and communicate
- TECH – Hosted, Managed, or Cloud? Or Something Else?
- INTÉGRATIONS – How to compete against Microsoft Teams
- IDEAS – Your business strategy has to evolve
- IDEAS – The “Pomodoro Technique” and other tips to improve your business and wellness
- MARKETING – Social Selling
- MARKETING – 7 Tips for Customer Relationship Management
- MARKETING – Sparking Desire!
- EDITORIAL – You’ve Got to Be Different to Make a Difference
- LETTERS FROM ESTONIA – The Reality Is That No One Wants a PBX
- COVER STORY – Vatacom+Medifast, UC&C makes light work
- PARTNER STORY – EmiRoNet: Competitors Turned Allies Conquer the Market
- PARTNER STORY – telconn GmbH: Installing Becomes Fun
- PARTNER STORY – The Wildix Solution Gets a Pair of Eyes with These Connected Glasses
- PARTNER STORY – Ampletech increased their Customers satisfaction by nearly 100%. Here’s how
- END USER CASE STUDY – How VPharma saved 20% of their ICT budget in 5 years
- WOMEN IN TECH – Bethan Ganjavi
- WILDIX TECH WIZARD – News from the Community
- WILDIX TECH WIZARD – I’m loving installs!
- FACE TO FACE WITH OUR COMPETITORS – Wildix against telephone operators
- SCENARIOS – Artificial Intelligence – New Frontier for Unified Communications
- TECH – Are Passwords and Authentication protocols REALLY safe? Not always, indeed.
- TECH – The obstacles that prevent a company from achieving its business goals
- TECH – The truth about WMS 4.0, once and for all
- Editorial – There is one objective for 2019: have your clients chosen UCaaS
- Letter From Estonia – GO MSP OR GO HOME: Why it is important to seize the challenge of the market
- Cover Story – Best Partner 2018 : US NET – How one company transformed their business with Cloud
- Wildix Testimonial – United Kingdom – ARROW COMMS LTD
- Wildix Testimonial – Germany – IT2DAY
- Wildix Testimonial – France – PRESTIGE TELEPHONY
- Wildix Podium – The best partners 2018 in terms of revenues
- Case Study – France – The accounting firm CTN France retakes control of its own telecom system with the Wildix solution
- Case Study – Europe – Demand breeds supply: Introducing WMS Network with Failover
- Case Study – Italy – OLBIA COSTA SMERALDA AIRPORT
- Special – LETTER FROM JIM ROCHE
- Sales Article – Gartner IT Forecast: Projection for 2019 for system integrators. Will it be a year for growth or will it bring defeat?
- Wildix Tech Wizards – The best posts on the famous group Wildix Tech Wizards
- Women In Tech – Beatrice Poretti
- Special Unicomm 2018 – Unicomm: the method for system integrators and MSPs to close multiple negotiations
- From The Market – Whatever Happened to WebRTC?
- Product : Cloud – Principal characteristics of the Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration solution offered on Cloud platform
- Wildix Positioning – What is Positioning?
- Wildix Versus – Wildix vs. Toshiba
- Tech Article – Determining Integration Requirements
- Tech Article – Increase Call Center Productivity Using the Right Technology
- Marketing Article – Advising the gold digger to go look for gold in a bank!
- Editorial – The difference between integrators and providers is not minimal
- Wildix Testimonial – How to use the bravado of the adversary to drag him by his jersey to score a goal in his own goal post
- Wildix Testimonial – Tool IT
- Wildix Testimonial – ElemenTel
- Case History – Davines S.p.A.
- Case History – Carpe Diem Nursing Home
- Product Use Case – Not just airports, hospitals or supermarkets: discover how to use W-PA also in the smallest environments!
- Sales Point – The 6 obstacles that block the growth of the system integrator
- Women In Tech – Cyna Milinazzo – Liberty Communications
- Vertical Markets: Hotels – The missing link for hotel websites to increase direct bookings by 20%
- Wildix Tech Wizards
- Tech Point – Transport Protocols over the web: Bosch and WebSocket
- Tech Point – What is two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Marketing – Your target is the dictator of your activities
- Wildix Presents The Team – The Wildix Country Managers
- Editorial – Are you ready for a well- carried out conversational AI?
- Interview – Who is Cristiano Bellumat
- Wildix Testimonial – Wildix VS Samsung: a partner story
- Wildix Testimonial – Printer sellers are hitting it off with Wildix, but why? A french story…
- Case History – South Tyrol Museum of archeology
- Wildix Tech Wizard – Why is the most important information for the Wildix partners published in a Facebook group?
- Sales Point – The strategy stolen from the automative industry to stack up recurring revenues for high profit margins, even when the sales of switchboards and UC&C have stopped
- Wildix News – Wildix presents the new Supervision phone at Cebit in Hannover
- Tech Point – Is artificial intelligence the next major technological revolution?
- Tech Point – Web-based VS native apps: which to choose?
- Tech Point – Slow your roll: how to update your customers’ software without annoying them
- Marketing – How Wildix helps you deal with change
- Marketing – 4 essential tips to build a Marketing Strategy
- Wildix VS Competitors – Wildix Vs Mitel or David against Goliath.
- Wildix award – Thaïland Trip – Platinum Days.
- Editorial – WebRTC Praise: how much it has given us, and how much more it can give us
- Interview – Who is Dimitri Osler?
- Wildix Testimonial – EMIRONET
- Wildix Testimonial – ASSUTECH
- Case History – The official Nikon and iRobot distributor chooses Wildix for the customer care
- #wconvention 2018 The Results – The Wildix Convention was held in Venice on January 12
- Ascom Unite Messaging Suite – Business-critical information to the right person at the right time and place
- Ellysse – Ellysse & Wildix strategic partners for Customer Service 4.0
- SCHRACK SECONET – We protect values and people
- Tech Point – Streamlined and effective communication: UC that works
- Sales Point – How to prevent an internal attack toward your UC&C investment
- Sales Point – Put the engine to on- line customer service and triumph in the Grand Prix of Sales
- Marketing – The nine rules to be followed to prevent marketing from caus- ing disasters that the administration must then fix!
- Wildix VS Avaya A battle won in advance!
- Really? You’re still selling desktop applications?
- Communication via telephone: is it still classic or becoming obsolete?
- Editorial – Security in Unified Communication & Collaboration: flaws and virtue of two-factor authentication.
- The cover – Who is Steve Osler?
- Wildix Testimonial – D.T.E. Inc. – Mansfield, OHIO.
- Wildix Testimonial – Floris S.R.L. – Roma.
- Focus – How to offer your services and not to lose customers.
- System integrators’ days are numbered… You need a plan B. – The Unified Communication & Collaboration market will lose 30 to 35% over the next 24 months.
- Tech Point – Comparing 3CX and Wildix and how PBXs have
changed over the last 30 years.
- The Cloud is For Everyone – Cloud not only suitable for a specific category of com- panies or users.
- Marketing – How to write an email and actually have it read by
- Tech News – WebRTC Kite Support on Apple Safari 11 for Mac OS X.
- Problem solved – Telephone technician and multi-site systems.
- Wildix World – 10 reasons to choose a Wildix phone and not another
IP terminal in a Wildix system.
- This deadly security error in the telephone network can cost your company dearly! – What you need to do, is to adopt a system that guarantees the security of every single component.