What is CLASSOUND
CLASSOUND is the only solution that allows users to enjoy First Class Audio Quality all over the world, safely in the Cloud. It provides the First Class Sound businesses deserve, wherever employees work.
CLASSOUND is a built-in VoIP trunk, available out of the box through the Wildix system. It is especially useful for international companies with offices in different countries because it gives them an opportunity to connect all of their offices using the same operator, and for companies who have customers and partners all over the world who simply need to place and receive international calls.
teams4Wildix, the integration of Wildix and Microsoft Teams
What will you find in the integration?
1. The Collaboration client is embedded in the Teams client, but as Teams doesn’t support WebRTC, you can’t use it to make phone calls.
2. Trunk connection to the Wildix PBX: This means that calls are fully integrated with the Teams dialpad, so you can make and receive calls to and from any user on the Wildix PBX or on CLASSOUND through the native Teams interface (however, you also need direct routing capability in Teams).
3. With our PlugIn, we add:
- Integration of W-AIR Networks, WP Phones, Vision Phones and Media Gateways into Teams deployments;
- Fax Server;
- BLF Tabs — Timetables/Switches Control;
- Full call features configuration;
- Telephony Integration Support with CRMs.
How it works:
When enabled for your customer, you’ll get access to a new portal where you can enter your credentials to connect to the Wildix PBX and to Microsoft Teams.
Moreover, the service that Wildix offers with CLASSOUND reduces costs and time for support, providing the best quality for international calls.