Wildix Academy offers high quality trainings for technicians and salespeople. Sales trainings focus on motivation and the best strategies in offering and selling a UC&C solution. Training for technicians is aimed to help Wildix Partners acquire expertise in installing and configuring the Wildix phone system and its components.
Being a dynamic and innovative company that looks to the future, Wildix attaches great importance to education and training. Acquiring new skills and keeping up with the latest technology trends, are the key factors that determine the success of your business tomorrow.
At the end of the course technicians will be able to install and configure Wildix PBXs and connect them to PSTN and VoIP operators. During the course the participants will learn to create complex dialplans, including call groups, hunt groups, IVRs.
At the end of the course technicians will be able to configure complex services using the Wildix software. During the course the participants will learn to configure multisite and multi-company environments, create the correct settings for Wildix Collaboration access, integrate the PBX with the most common Windows software using the TAPI component, manage advanced features offered by Wildix PBXs.
WMS-FE: Wildix Field Engineer | Basic technical training
The purpose of the training is to acquire basic knowledge on how to install Wildix phone systems. At the end of the training the participants will be able to:
- Select the components of a phone system infrastructure
- Install and configure a Wildix PBX
- Fix most common issues
- Configure call queues
- Configure the dialplan
- Configure softphone and desk phones
- Configure VoIP trunks and PSTN lines
- Provision Wildix devices and assign Wildix phones
- Use Wildix UC&C and WebRTC features
FE TRAINING AGENDA
- Presentation of the Wildix solution
- Introduction to WMP and system activation
- Introduction to WMS
- Time and date settings
- System backup and upgrades
- Basic WMS configuration
- New user creation and users import
- Provisioning of Wildix devices
- Assigning Wildix phones and FXS ports
- W-AIR DECT solution
- Introduction to Wildix UC&C
- Configuration of VoIP trunks and PSTN lines
- Wildix Dialplan
- Wildix WebRTC Kite and ubiconf videoconferencing solution
Note: Training agenda is subject to change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE TRAINING
Phone and computer technicians of new Wildix Partners must attend this training to acquire a basic expertise on how to install and configure a Wildix phone system and its components.