Finally there is a turnkey video conferencing system right at your desk. No need to go to the conference room, no need to install any additional hardware or software components.
Wildix ubiconf is based on pure WebRTC. All you need is a web browser － easily participate in a video conference with internal and external users right from your Collaboration web interface or from a Wildix Vision desk phone.
Wildix ubiconf – The WebRTC Video Conference solution
Wildix Video Conference First Time access
Wildix offers additional equipment to ensure the best user experience in large conference room — ubiconf-Voice, and ubiconf-Huddle for small conference rooms.
HUDDLE-ROOM VIDEO CONFERENCING WITH 120° FIELD OF VIEW!
Watch the video:
- Full HD Webcam (1080p) with 120° super-wide field of view
- No need for remote control, everyone fits into the frame
- 360° microphone
- One single USB cable for power supply and data transmission
- Portable case for easy transportation
ubiconf-Voice – Wildix plug&play speakerphone
for better user experience in large conference rooms
ubiconf-Voice speakerphone is specially designed for Wildix WebRTC videoconference and ensures efficient collaboration in large conference rooms.
- Connect to PC via USB
- Connect to mobile phone via Bluetooth
- Talk time: 4 hours
- Three built-in microphones with 360-degree coverage
- Reception distance: up to 4 meters
- Application: ubiconf conference, Mobile Apps for iOS / Android, Vision, WP600AXX, W-A
Use UBICONF VOICE 2EXTMIC
- 2 wired mics
- Cable length: 2m (6ft)
- Mute button on each mic
- Remarkable voice quality
- Microphone type: Desktop
What you can do
- No hardware / software installation
- Access videoconference room via the web browser using your PC with webcam and microphone
- Add colleagues any time by selecting them from the list of users
- Invite external users via email
- External users can access via the browser or by calling a phone number, without the need to install any component
- Share your desk, documents and applications
- Schedule the conference (synced with Google calendars) and receive a reminder via email
- Take your time to get ready, the conference room remains open as long as you need it
- Invite as many participants as you want: the only limit is your bandwidth
- Record video conference, including audio, video and desktop sharing
- Go live with YouTube, Facebook
- Share a link with other participants to work together on a document or inside an application
- Connect ubiconf-Huddle (for Huddle Rooms) and ubiconf-Voice speakerphone (for large conference rooms)
- Reporting and analysis of videoconferencing sessions
WebRTC technology allows secure realtime transmission of audio and video from browser to browser.
According to Gartner, by 2019 15% of companies will use WebRTC for audio and video communications and by 2020 30% of business meeting will take place online, thanks to WebRTC technology.
Ref. Magic Quadrant for Web Conferencing, 10 November 2016 © Gartner inc.