From February 19 to 21, 2020, Wildix will attend the 2020 SMB Innovation Summit, a must-attend event for SAP’s valued Partners who focus on selling to small and mid-sized businesses.
Focused on SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign, the 2020 SMB Innovation Summit showcases the latest SAP product innovations, industry insights, and tools needed to showcase the power of on-premise and cloud ERP solutions.
The event will take place in three convenient locations around the world – Palma de Mallorca (Spain), Manila (Philippines) and Cancun (Mexico) – each spanning three days and including keynote addresses, breakout sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap previews, and customer success stories.
Wildix will be present both in Spain and in Mexico (Cancun, March 17-19) as a sponsor, to present the power of the new SAPB1’s integration. This event is expecting the largest audience ever in 2020, bringing together +2.500 attendees including:
- C-Level executives from SAP Partner organizations
- Sales and Marketing executives from SAP Partner organizations
- Leading technical personnel (developer/architects, implementation consultants, and system architects)
- SAP global and regional sales leaders, developers, and product experts
“We are excited to join the SAP B1 community,” says Gilles Guiral, Country Manager for France and Spain, who will deliver a talk on the first day of the event titled “UCaaS: Opportunity for Some, Chaos for Others.” “This is our first time here, and we’re attending this event aiming to show the best potential of the merge between Wildix and SAP B1. Many Wildix Partners all over the world are already experiencing this effectiveness with their customers. Our goal here is to spread the Wildix message: turn Unified Communications technology into an effective Cloud-based service to increase business and revenue. We’re also here to prove that Wildix and SAP B1 are the best way to make it possible.”
Wildix is now offering the following capabilities thank to the SAP B1 Integration:
- Integration add-on(s) suitable for both x86 and x64 version of SAP Business One
- Call pop-up with the possibility to answer a call, hang-up or put on hold.
- Automatic check for the caller number which allows to:
- Open the Contact record (if presented in SAP) or linked Business Partner.
- Add new contact (if the phone number do not match any record in SAP) and automatically prefill phone number and name from Collaboration (when it’s possible)
- Click-to-call feature via SAP context menu
“These features are relevant for every business – comments Gilles Guiral – and we are glad to welcome attendees to demo our solution”.