From February 19 to 21, 2020, Wildix will attend the 2020 SMB Innovation Summit, a must-attend event for SAP’s valued Partners who focus on selling to small and mid-sized businesses.
Focused on SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign, the 2020 SMB Innovation Summit showcases the latest SAP product innovations, industry insights, and tools needed to showcase the power of on-premise and cloud ERP solutions.
The event will take place in three convenient locations around the world – Palma de Mallorca (Spain), Manila (Philippines) and Cancun (Mexico) – each spanning three days and including keynote addresses, breakout sessions, panel discussions, product roadmap previews, and customer success stories.
Wildix will be present both in Spain and in Mexico (Cancun, March 17-19) as a sponsor, to present the power of the new SAPB1’s integration. This event is expecting the largest audience ever in 2020, bringing together +2.500 attendees including:
- C-Level executives from SAP Partner organizations
- Sales and Marketing executives from SAP Partner organizations
- Leading technical personnel (developer/architects, implementation consultants, and system architects)
- SAP global and regional sales leaders, developers, and product experts
Wildix is now offering the following capabilities thank to the SAP B1 Integration:
- Integration add-on(s) suitable for both x86 and x64 version of SAP Business One
- Call pop-up with the possibility to answer a call, hang-up or put on hold.
- Automatic check for the caller number which allows to:
- Open the Contact record (if presented in SAP) or linked Business Partner
- Add new contact (if the phone number do not match any record in SAP) and automatically prefill phone number and name from Collaboration (when it’s possible)
- Click-to-call feature via SAP context menu