Televic Healthcare solutions for hospitals, elderly care homes and medical facilities ensure the patients’ and residents’ welfare and optimize the daily work of the caregivers.
- Wired and wireless nurse call system
- Mobile alarming
- Wandering detection and prevention
- Logging of all actions and history
- Accurate location determination indoors
- Identification of the resident / patient and the nurse / caregiver
- Wireless tags
- Wireless adjustment of a call on the spot / alarm cancelling
Integration of Wildix & Televic healthcare
The integration of Wildix phone system with Televic nurse call system enables simple and direct communication between the patients / residents and their caregivers:
- Nurse Call system. An alarm sent from a Televic device in a hospital room comes to wireless W-AIR phones carried around by the caregivers, informing them on the room and the type of alarm originated.
- Events traceability. The system records all the events and calls. Authorized users can view the information about the emergency calls via Wildix CDR-View.
- Redirection to mobile phones. You can enable automatic redirection of all nurse calls to a predefined mobile phone number.
Televic Healthcare develops and manufactures high end solutions for nurse call, intercom, access control, patient entertainment and care registration for healthcare environments.
Televic Healthcare is part of Televic, an international company specialized in innovative communication technology. Televic, headquartered in Belgium, employs over 700 employees worldwide, and maintains operations across Europe, Middle East, Asia and the US.