Jabra is the brand of GN Netcom, a subsidiary GN Store Nord A/S (GN) – listed on NASDAQ OMX. Jabra counts around 1000 employees worldwide. In 2014 Jabra produced an annual revenue which amounted to DKK 2,871 million.
Jabra is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of audio solutions, in particular corded and bluetooth headsets, mobile and office speakerphones.
Wildix and Jabra have integrated different headset models to work with the majority of Wildix devices.
Headsets without support of advanced features:
- WebRTC Phone for Mac OS X / Windows – Collaboration for iOS / Android: all the wired models with 3.5mm jack (no support for remote answer / hangup)
- Collaboration for iOS / Android – WebRTC Phone for Mac OS X / Windows with Bluetooth support: all the Bluetooth models (no support for remote answer / hangup)
- WP410 / WP480 / WP480G / WP490 / WP490G : all the wired headsets with connector
Headsets with support of advanced features (answer from the button on the headset):
- W-AIR 70 / W-AIR 100 / W-AIR 150 / WP600A / WP600ACG: all the wired models with 3.5mm jack connector (requires answer / hangup button)
- W-AIR 150 / WP600A / WP600ACG: all the Bluetooth models (requires answer / hangup button)
- WebRTC Phone Mac OS X / Windows: all the models with USB support (headsets and USB dongles; requires answer / hangup button)
- WP490 / WP490G: all the models with EHS support, require WPEHS
Jabra produces a wide range of corded and wireless headsets, both monaural and binaural.
Jabra and Wildix have worked together to integrate Jabra headsets with Wildix communication system: thanks to this integration it’s possible to use the headsets and to answer and hang up calls directly from the headset, even when you are away from your PC
Jabra – Wildix Compatibility Matrix