MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a software package for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which is used by companies to offer assistance to clients, develop nurturing activities and monitor sales. The software application is available in the cloud (online) or locally (on-premises).
Mscrm-addons.com is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with over 10 years of experience, dedicated to enabling their customers and partners to run their daily business with Microsoft Dynamics 365 efficiently.
Having two different applications for CRM and for call management can be a challenge for end users. Companies who are using Dynamics 365 CRM and Wildix PBX can boost their daily phone tasks with the help of TelephoneIntegration add-on from mscrm-addons.com.
- Caller recognition: search the Dynamics 365 database and display information about the caller.
- Call Pop-up screen: receive an automatic pop-up of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Click-2-Dial: Click-2-Dial option is available next to any field of the CRM number, via the search or the CommandBar.
- Activity auto-creation: automatically create and save call activities.
- CRM record auto-creation: create new data on the incoming calls, such as opportunities, cases, accounts, contacts or leads.
- History: analyze and improve call activities.
- Search for related records: the system can be configured to automatically find related records.
- Integration via the Wildix TAPI driver.
- Download Wildix TAPI driver: you will need the TAPI driver to set up the integration with your Wildix PBX
- Follow documentation provided by mscrm-addons.com (under TelephoneIntegration section) to install and set up the TelephoneIntegration client and configure TAPI settings: https://www.mscrm-addons.com/Support/Documentation
Mscrm provides high quality software solutions, specialized in developing add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation.