The power of ease and clarity
Wildix has created a simple and clear licensing system for you.
You won’t get lost in the jungle of different types of licenses like you’re used to. And you won’t find any labyrinths of constraints and clauses either.
Wildix offers you 4 solutions to meet all the needs of small, medium and large enterprises.
- Just need to call?
- Are you interested in communicating within your company?
- Do you want a PBX for internal and external flows, able to increase your business?
- Do you want to control the activities and statistics of your offices from your computer?
Here are the answers that the Wildix solution offers you:
|Concurrent Calls per User||2 calls||4 calls||8 calls||8 calls|
|Devices per User||1||10||10||10|
100+ Phone Services
WebAPI – TAPI – Integration:
WBI Wildix Business Intelligence*:
Licensing Features Details
For employees who simply need to make and receive calls.
Answering machine, fax functionality, call handling, call transfer.
The classic PBX but with more than just the stability and security of Wildix.
those who work without a PC but only with a telephone, telephones for hotel rooms, fax workstations and telephone.
- 1 Device for each user
- Phonebook on phones (without presence)
- FAX machine – FXS devices
- Doorphones devices
- LDAP / Active Directory / Google apps / Office 365 authentication
- Unlimited trunks
- Unlimited IVR
- Unlimited ACD
For the company that wants to improve efficiency by enhancing its internal communication.
Here you will find the possibility to share documents, chat, call with a click and view the status of colleagues and geolocation. Wildix Collaboration is ideal for multi-location offices and teams working on shared projects.
Streamlining daily communication processes saves each employee an average of 2 hours a day on the time usually spent on routine activities such as telephoning and exchanging information.
backoffice staff, work teams.
- Web Collaboration
- 10 Devices for each user
- Click to Dial / Call Pop-Up
- iPhone/Android client
- Live presence in Phonebook
- Activate FAX server for all users
- Chat and Presence
- Post – it
- File transfer
- Desktop Sharing
- WebRTC Video Calls peer to peer
- Full access to Phonebooks
- SMS sending and receiving
- Call recording
In addition to the features that allow you to streamline your daily processes (Collaboration and videoconferencing), your company can increase productivity by opening up your communication to the outside world.
The PBX will be perfectly integrated with your CRM.
In addition, WebRTC KITE opens up the flow of communication to the outside and connects your website to your offices: online visitors can contact the right person with a click and so can your employees, reducing the percentage of calls and contacts lost.
A strategic advantage that allows you to raise the lead conversion rate and thus increase your business up to 52% more sales.
marketing, sales, sales and support, call center operator.
- Kite WebRTC – Chat – Audio – Video – Desktop sharing from the company Website
- UbiConf WebRTC video conference room, 25 participants per room, 1 room for each user/license
- Predictive dialer API
- Attendant Console
- Outlook integration
- Zoho integration
All the advantages of a secure PBX, with streamlined internal and external communication that increases your productivity … plus the ability to control the performance and activity of your offices.
Wildix CDR-View provides you with all the data and statistics you need to measure your productivity and that of your employees. You’ll be able to see trends, workloads, communication flows and results in real time. So you can work out the best strategies to manage your activities and achieve your goals.
management, call flow monitoring and analysis, contact center activity reports.
- FIAS – Hotel PMS integration**
- ESPA 4.4.4 interface**
- “Contact Center” – Interactive Queues Management interface
- ASR (automatic speech recognition)*
- TTS (text to speech)*
- Worldwide Phonebook**
- Voicemail Transcription
* 2h per Month per License – Not available on Lifetime Licenses
** System wide features. One license activate the feature for the full system
UC-Wizyconf License has been created to assign to Wizyconf Users. One license for one Wizyconf station.
This license can be assigned to Park Orbit or to any other users, that do not need SIP registration.
Wildix system is a software running on an HW or Virtual CPU. Like every software, Wildix software has to be regularly updated to guarantee the security of the system.
Wildix is committed to provide the state-of-the-art security and simplicity that exceeds the market standard.
PBX certificates and licenses are checked daily. The PBX TLS certificates are auto-generated and updated every two months if the PBX is reachable on the Internet via HTTPs. Should the PBX not be reachable via the Internet, the certificate must be uploaded manually and then updated before its expiration.
The daily check ensures that:
- the system is running with valid certificates (to make sure all clients are communicating without the risk of their communications being intercepted)
- the system has not been duplicated (this prevents a man-in-the-middle attack)
- the software version running on the system is not known for security issues, otherwise an alert to upgrade the system is given to the system manager. Failing to do so could cause the system to disable certain features that could compromise the system.
- the system is running within acceptable performance parameters (memory and CPU), otherwise an alert is given to the system manager to improve the performance of the underlying HW or Virtual environment.
- The check is executed daily at a random time, this can be modified to run at a regular time or day of the week.
- The connection is made to the server “api.wildix.com” optionally via an HTTP proxy (wmp.wildix.com – WMS version lower than 3.86)
- The protocol used is based on HTTPs with high level encryption, no incoming connection is needed for the system check to work. The protocol can also work through a customer’s web proxy
- The average data size exchanged on the connection is 2 Kb daily
- The system ignores a failed connection attempt for up to 14 days, thus it is safe to keep the system offline and permit the connection at least once every two weeks.
- In case a connection attempt fails repeatedly during 14 days, the system limits available features to guarantee the customer safety. An alert is given to users of the system. To restore a full system operation it is sufficient to permit the outbound connection and select the option “Refresh via Internet” in the WMS Settings menu – Activation / Licenses.
Licenses are assigned to one end user and are not transferable between different end users.
Monthly and Yearly licenses numbers can be increased or decreased at any time.
Lifetime licenses cannot be decreased or upgraded.
Licenses are available with an expiry period of 1 month, 1 year, 5 years (recurrent licenses) or LifeTime.
All licenses are renewed automatically at the end of the validity duration. Renewal can be stopped at any time and will become effective from the end of the current validity period.
Some features are not available on LifeTime licenses, as specified above.
All recurrent licenses include 24h / 7 emergency support and free upgrade to minor and major versions.
LifeTime licenses don’t provide access to emergency support, upgrade is possible only to minor versions, as long as the yearly support fee is paid each year since the license has been activated.
LifeTime licenses can’t be upgraded to major versions.
Need an example of configuration for your licenses?
For 3 employees (production, warehouse…) and 1 fax line.
For an Administration team of 2 people and 3 staff units across multiple locations.
For 3 Sales and 3 Support members.
For 1 owner or CEO.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Do not hesitate to contact your IT professional! You can always count on our Partners; they will provide you with the best solution to overcome the challenges of your business.