Serves as technical lead and directs all technical sales, training and support activities for partners. Operates as a visionary leader, respected consultant, and trusted advisor to partners.
Leads the technical development of partner training or partner end-user plans and proposals.
Applies expert-level consultative solution selling skills to articulate end-to-end Wildix value at all levels.
Develops and executes technical architectures and strategies to maximize Wildix opportunities within the partner environment.
Coordinates and delivers demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts for large-scale, complex integrations to customers, partners and prospects. Responsible for helping to create the appropriate infrastructure to support partner delivery of demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts. Applies hands-on technical skills in beta and complex lab environments for customers or partners.
Authors roadmap adoption and enablement plans based on partner business plan requirements.
Serves as liaison to Wildix to ensure relevant customer/partner feedback on product and process improvements is considered.
Leads knowledge transfer sessions to educate customers and partners with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge.
Actively mentors and coaches less-experienced Sales Engineers. Trains partner SEs to be force multipliers with their customer base. Responsible for maintaining technical mastery across the stack and in multiple solution specializations. Serves as expert resource in the development of technical training and certifications.
Publishes white papers and design guides; regularly presents at internal, customer or partner seminars. Mastery of the technologies and solutions supported by this role required, along with a demonstrated history of SIP architectures and implementations and complex communication system architectures, applications, customers, partners and implementations preferred.
Implementation and Operational background required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8 – 10 Years of Experience
- Two to three years of field support experience with at least 5 years of telecommunications installation experience is required.
- Experience supporting VoIP, IP Telephony and Unified Messaging (UM) including Quality of Service (QoS), redundancy, architecture, engineering,
- Practical experience in network designing, implementation and management of LAN/WAN Systems is also preferred
- Understanding of the process and types of testing
- Linux (advanced user), Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of network technologies, OSI model, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of MSSQL / MySQL (configuration / support)
- Knowledge of wireshark, tcpdump, ngrep tools
- Knowledge of web servers: lighttpd, apache, nginx (configuration / support)
- Knowledge / work experience with VoIP (Asterisk / Kamailio)
- Experience in Automation testing
- Basic knowledge of programming language (Java / Python / Lua)
- Experience with Jira issue tracking software
Travel: Requires up to 50% travel
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Computer Science
Preferred Certifications: Multiple industry and vendor certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco or Genesys
Wildix is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Wildix. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Wildix require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Wildix right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.
If you are interested to work with us, send us your CV to email@example.com