x-caracal: All-in-One Contact Center Analytics Solution
All your contact and call center analytics tools, all in one place.
Get the data you need to convert more leads with x-caracal.
And if you don’t have access to the metrics at the heart of those communications, how can you improve your sales funnel?
Video case study: Northside Truck & Van increased customer retention & revenue growth thanks to x-caracal
x-caracal puts the most effective call center analytics software directly in your browser, hosted safely in the cloud
Most call center analytics providers don’t offer solutions as expansive or as easy-to-use as you need. Usually, you’re limited to data only from a select few of your tools, with analysis and reports available only in a separate app. To make necessary shifts in real time, you need the most agile, lightweight and integrated data analysis tool possible — not the usual entries from the call center analytics market. That’s where you bring in x-caracal: the sleek, simple and fully aware contact center analytics solution.
With x-caracal, UCaaS and contact center analytics are…
- Lightweight: Work entirely in the browser and fully in the cloud for an instant overview of your contact center analytics at the moment you need them.
- Agile: View and respond to every part of your call flow with real time call center analytics software as x-caracal shows you data right as it comes in.
- Integrated: Take control of your entire communications process with the contact center tool that views all your data at once, including voice calls, instant messaging and webinars.
x-caracal optimizes your customer outreach
in just four steps:
Your data from x-caracal is the foundation for a leaner call flow. Take your reports to learn from top performers, improve lagging performances and shape up your greater communications processes with more data on agent productivity.
With x-caracal, you get instant access to your business’s most important communications data points and agent KPIs, including:
- Real-time: See data from current and recent calls
- Distribution: View reports sorted by a time frame (hour, day, week, etc.) or by agent
- Answered: Shows all calls that were picked up
- Unanswered: Shows all calls that were not picked up
- Agent: See communications and performance data from specific users
- Search: Narrow results with specific information
- Distribution: Data includes distribution summary, total calls, distribution by queue/month/week/day/hour/day of week and detailed distribution report
- Answered calls: Data includes answered calls summary, total answered calls, answered by queue/agent/disconnection cause/call length, transfers and answered calls detail
- Unanswered calls: Data includes unanswered calls summary, total unanswered calls, service level, disconnection cause, unanswered by queue and unanswered calls detail
- Agent reports: Data includes agent summary, agent totals, agent availability, pause detail, call disposition by agent and full agent report
In case you need the data as part of a larger report or presentation, x-caracal can also export it as a PNG. No matter how you need your data analysis offloaded, x-caracal is up to the challenge.
These reports can be set to send on a regular time frame (every day, every week, etc.) or when a given data set reaches a specified value. Plus, you can keep as many team members in the loop as needed with multiple recipients for each sent report. With x-caracal, you stay up-to-date in real time and on your own time.
all right in your browser
No more getting lost in the fine processes driving your sales funnel. Switch to x-caracal for a more intuitive, results-driven approach to real time call center analytics software.