Work with us
Open Job Opportunities in Wildix
Wildix is a dynamic company growing rapidly, operating on the market of the latest generation telecommunications technology, including Voice over IP, Unified Communications and all the innovative multimedia communication services.
Wildix is constantly looking for dynamic candidates, taking interest in innovation, prone to work in a team, with strong problem-solving skills, ready to deal with high-tech systems.
If you are interested in working with us, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WILDIX USA, COLUMBUS
WILDIX R&D ODESSA
- Vertriebsassistent/In für die Dach-Region (M/W/D)
- Embedded scripting engineer (VoIP)
- Assistant commercial (français)
- Supporto Tecnico (Mercato Italiano)
- Automation QA Engineer
- MSSQL Database Administrator
- Web Developer with knowledge of Erlang
- Sales Specialist (USA market)
- Full-Stack Middle Web Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
Wildix United Kingdom (Coventry)
Due to continued growth within the UK, Wildix are pleased to make available the Position of Channel Account Manager, a role that would suit an individual that is self motivated, target focused and driven by success.
As part of the Wildix team, travel will be involved with overnight stays within the UK and some international trips required, so flexibility is a requirement for anyone wishing to join this fast paced forward thinking company.
Day to day duties will include remote and face to face presentations, both to our partners and end users so great presentation skills are a must, in addition to this the role includes recruitment of new partners, on boarding partners and managing day to day relationships.
Full product training will be given but ideally, any candidate should have sales or account management experience preferable within a channel role, any previous knowledge of Voice over IP, Telecoms and IT would be distinct advantage.
As an employee of Wildix you can expect the benefits that go with working for a Global technology company and the rewards to match, along with a pleasant working environment in the heart of Coventry based at the historic Canal basin within a bright and friendly facility.
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Expense Account
- Flexible working
Due to continued growth within the UK, Wildix are pleased to make available the Position of Assistant Office Manager, a role that is suited for enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for detail. As part of the Wildix team, travel will be involved with overnight stays within the UK and some international trips required, so flexibility is a requirement for anyone wishing to join this fast paced forward thinking company. Day to day duties will include but not be limited to assisting with general administrative duties within the department, diary management and arranging meetings, Provide general support to the UK management team, incoming enquiry assistance, assisting Wildix partners with pre-sales / technical information, organising events alongside the UK Marketing Manager and day to day office duties.
As an Employee of Wildix you can expect the benefits that go with working for a Global technology company and the rewards to match, along with a pleasant working environment in the heart of Coventry based at the historic Canal basin within a bright and friendly facility.
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong academic background with minimum A levels in English and Maths;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects;
- Work to tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Able to confidently use your initiative and work autonomously;
- Attention to detail including strong proofreading skills, grammar and spelling;
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Maintain a professional image at all times;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Some knowledge of Telecoms desirable;
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- In house training