Wildix is constantly looking for dynamic candidates, taking interest in innovation, prone to work in a team, with strong problem-solving skills, ready to deal with high-tech systems.
If you are interested to work with us, send us your CV to email@example.com
Open job opportunities
The Partner Specialist is responsible for pre and post sales partner interactions and support. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow with the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at Wildix. You can make a positive impact in this highly rewarding and enjoyable role.
- Partner Specialist will be a Wildix Evangelist responsible as the primary liaison and support contact for our partner community.
- Pre-and Post-sales support to Wildix Partners including: demonstrations, transfer of information, sales training,
- proposals, RFP responses, Special pricing requests, partner event support
- Partner Specialists needs to form a strong relationship within the Partner account to assist in achieving assigned revenue,
- billings, and customer satisfaction goals
- Ability from time to time to be a hands on resource
- Providing good follow up documentation on requirements, procedures and requests.
- Ideal candidate will have experience at leading & facilitating meetings; and documenting processes and procedures.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Inside Support functions or Account management, preferably in support of channel(s)
- Experience selling emerging technology and evangelizing emerging markets is highly desired
- An understanding of the local Unified Communications market and its competitive landscape
- Experience with UC and Call Center required
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies is helpful: Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center,
- Conferencing, Windows Server, Linux, Windows/MAC desktop, SIP, SIP Trunking, Codec’s, WAN IP / Voice circuits,
- Networking, Network Test Tools, Firewalls, CRM, VMware, Hyper-V, Visio, Overhead Paging, ATA’s, fax servers and etc.
4 year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
Wildix, Inc. is a provider of real-time business communication solutions whose next generation architected WebRTC based unified communications platform offers a more user friendly, flexible, robust, multichannel experience.
Wildix’s seamless all-inclusive platform eliminates complexity and reduces cost, enabling workers with more control, freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place, device or medium, with the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. Wildix US is an International company headquartered in Trento, Italy, with its US headquarters located in Columbus, Ohio.
SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serves as technical lead and directs all technical sales, training and support activities for partners. Operates as a visionary leader, respected consultant, and trusted advisor to partners.
Leads the technical development of partner training or partner end-user plans and proposals.
Applies expert-level consultative solution selling skills to articulate end-to-end Wildix value at all levels.
Develops and executes technical architectures and strategies to maximize Wildix opportunities within the partner environment.
Coordinates and delivers demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts for large-scale, complex integrations to customers, partners and prospects. Responsible for helping to create the appropriate infrastructure to support partner delivery of demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts. Applies hands-on technical skills in beta and complex lab environments for customers or partners.
Authors roadmap adoption and enablement plans based on partner business plan requirements.
Serves as liaison to Wildix to ensure relevant customer/partner feedback on product and process improvements is considered.
Leads knowledge transfer sessions to educate customers and partners with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge.
Actively mentors and coaches less-experienced Sales Engineers. Trains partner SEs to be force multipliers with their customer base. Responsible for maintaining technical mastery across the stack and in multiple solution specializations. Serves as expert resource in the development of technical training and certifications.
Publishes white papers and design guides; regularly presents at internal, customer or partner seminars. Mastery of the technologies and solutions supported by this role required, along with a demonstrated history of SIP architectures and implementations and complex communication system architectures, applications, customers, partners and implementations preferred.
Implementation and Operational background required.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 8 – 10 Years of Experience
- Two to three years of field support experience with at least one year of telecommunications installation experience is required.
- Experience supporting VoIP, IP Telephony and Unified Messaging (UM) including Quality of Service (QoS), redundancy, architecture, engineering, implementation, troubleshooting resiliency, load balancing, creation of complex dial plans, call routing and trunk engineering is strongly preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting Linux OS is preferred.
- Practical experience in network designing, implementation and management of LAN/WAN Systems is also preferred
Travel: Requires up to 50% travel
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Computer Science
Preferred Certifications: Multiple industry and vendor certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco or Genesys
Wildix is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Wildix. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Wildix require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Wildix right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.
SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com