Regional Channel Manager / Central Region
Wildix is a strong Global company, with an innovative technology and a disruptive go to market model.
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, we have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing markets with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
Are you a Regional Channel Development Manager with a strong network and relationships with VAR’s, Systems Integrators, or MSPs?
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a highly motivated and sales driven individual that will help recruit and grow the Wildix’s partner portfolio. If you are an overachiever, you will play a vital role in the growth of the company.
- Recruit and grow the Wildix’s partner portfolio
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies, and processes
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives
- Collaborate and work as a pair with our Partners Development Manager, to speed up the onboarding process of our new Partners
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Be a proactive self-starter with strong business acumen
- Experience working with C-level managers.
- Proven track record of success in recruiting and developing a channel region
- Have established direct relationships with Systems Integrators, MSPs, or VAR’s and be considered a trusted business advisor
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious
- Team player
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Experience managing pipeline of business
- Good sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Sales Navigator, Saleforce or any other CRM.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and Commission Structure and Performance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Expenses reimbursement align with your job role
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.
Thank you in advance. If you have any questions, please let me know.