Partner Development Manager
This position is a remote work from home position with a geographical responsibility.
Wildix was built to help professionals achieve more in their jobs, and every day hundreds of thousands of people use our solutions to make connections, work more efficiently, and collaborate among themselves. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a Unified Communication and Collaboration Platform – we transform businesses through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for Partner Development Manager with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with potential partners to provide them the right Wildix Partnership that meets their Unified Communication & Collaboration needs.
- Meet or exceed sales and partnership objectives;
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies, and processes;
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives;
- Partner with Area Managers to speed up the onboarding process of our new Partners;
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs;
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve product;
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates;
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Either 5+ years experience in Channel Management or 5+ years experience in Sales within an MSP or System Integrator company;
- Knowledge of the IT & Technology industry;
- Experience selling to SMB clients or to MSPs/System Integrators;
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience;
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork;
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process;
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast;
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated;
- BA/BS or equivalent experience;
- Fluent English required.
What we offer:
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits;
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays;
- Flexible PTO plan;
- Other opportunities that accompany a high growth organization.
- Experience in the Unified Communications & Collaboration industry;
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.