Partner Development Manager – US Eastern or Western Region
This position is a remote work from home position with a geographical responsibility.
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, we have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing markets with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
We are currently looking for a Partner Development Manager who can contribute to Wildix’s expansion by managing and nurturing existing Channel C-Level Relationships with VAR’s, Systems Integrators or MSP’s and collaborating with the team to speed up the onboarding process of our new Partners across the Eastern or Western US Regions.
Wildix was built to help professionals achieve more in their jobs, and every day hundreds of thousands of people use our solutions to make connections, work more efficiently, and collaborate among themselves. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a Unified Communication and Collaboration Platform – we transform businesses through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for Partner Development Manager with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with potential partners to provide them the right Wildix Partnership that meets their Unified Communication & Collaboration needs.
- Retain existing clients, measurable through Gained Partner Business
- Provide a high-level of customer service to the partner base
- Sending out regular communication about relevant products and services that may benefit their business
- Responding to quote and customer information requests
- Providing products demonstration to Partners Prospects
- Be the point of contact for accounts.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve products
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Either 5+ years experience in Channel Management or 5+ years experience in Sales within an MSP or System Integrator company;
- Knowledge of the IT & Technology industry
- Experience selling to SMB clients or to MSPs/System Integrators
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Fluent English required.
- Experience in the Unified Communications & Collaboration industry
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped Commission Structure
- Expenses reimbursement
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.