Human Resources Administrative Officer
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
We have a team in the US working hard to make an impact in one of the most fastest-growing market with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence and we are currently looking to employ an experienced HR Administrative Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day administrative, HR and accounting activities for our North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
Are this person you?
In this position, you will operate on multiple layers: on the one hand, you will be an efficient Office Administrator managing all correspondences, general administrative and office functions. On the other hand, you will work with the accounting team, handling banking, invoices and expense reports. You will also cover HR administrative and support functions like maintaining records, onboarding new candidates, ensuring that we are compliant with state, local and federal taxing and unemployment filings, managing employment benefit packages to include healthcare, vacations, travel etc.
Senior Admin / HR Officer (US market)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Clerical and administrative tasks
- Accounts Payable and Receivables actions and reporting
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests, Unemployment Insurance PTO, etc.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Talent Acquisition
- Support other assigned functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all Admin, HR and office operations run smoothly.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant, HR Coordinator or similar role
- Be familiar with HR functions and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Have a good understanding of US labor legislation and insurance regulation
- Have fantastic organizational skills, proactive attitude, ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment and meticulous attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have a BSc in Human Resources Management or Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Flexible PTO plan
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications!