Country Manager (US market)
Location: Columbus, Ohio or Remote
We are looking for a successful Country Manager to lead the US team. This individual will develop and execute on a strategy to stabilize, maintain, and grow the Wildix channel portfolio and its clients across the US. You and your team will be focused on bringing Wildix’s solutions to business partners to accelerate their business objectives. You will inspire and coach a team consisting currently of 8 Area Managers to deliver on a revenue goal and recruit new partners. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives, create the go-to-market strategy and run the day-to-day operations for the business.
Country Manager (US market)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
Invest in the Team and in Talent
- You will lead and inspire a team of Area Managers: invest in their career development, conduct regular 1:1 meetings, coach them to perform to high standards and empower them to have an impact internally and on their Partners and Clients through regular team engagement;
- Be able to lead, and to provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans;
- Inspire the change that is inherent in a fast-paced tech company; lead change management conversations that inspire and bring the team together.
Drive Revenue & Results
- Consistently achieve and surpass your revenue target;
- Ensure your team thinks “Partner-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value and partner understanding of the Wildix product and solutions;
- Identify, implement, and track Key Performance Indicators to track the health of your business;
- Drive excellence in your market by aligning with other sales leaders and proactively input into the go-to-market strategy based on a strong understanding of marketing and business objectives;
- Be client-facing in crucial client meetings while mentoring and managing the front-line Individual Contributors;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and in-market relationships to foster growth.
Lead Operational Excellence
- Develop the vision and strategy for your market to empower your Partners to realize value and inspire your team to deliver in accordance with it, in order to grow our channel base;
- Ensure your team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth;
- Drive consistency in our Partner engagement approach and outcome across your team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop with where relevant, share with your global counterparts to benefit their teams;
- Recommend and influence scalable operations, solutions, and improvements to support Wildix’s continued growth;
- Possess strong general management capabilities. e.g. an ability to report on key business trends, create business plans and quarterly reviews;
- Be an expert of the components and best practices of Wildix Products, Wildix workflows, systems, processes and execution, and constantly optimize individual and team time resources;
- Take on projects to support Sales Leadership in making material improvements to the Wildix business process or operations;
- Influence product and marketing teams to ensure new product introductions and messaging align with segment needs; where relevant, serve as a cross-functional lead for core sales team leadership and business partner teams (Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, Product).
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have 7+ years of experience in a sales position or sales management in a telecom or UC&C vendor;
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Have excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Have strong project management skills;
- Be keen on driving your team to success and making a huge impact within one of the most competitive markets.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + benefits;
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The opportunity to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.