Middle Web Developer | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is a multinational company that develops solutions for business communications, specialized in VoIP products, Unified Communications, and WebRTC solutions.
The company operates on the European and US markets and has its own R&D center in Odessa, and sales offices in Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the USA.
Middle Web Developer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- 3+ years of experience in PHP development;
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY principles, design patterns, and PSR standards;
- Good knowledge of SQL: engines, indexes, optimization, transactions, etc.;
- Experience with *nix;
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
Experience in the following is an advantage:
- Teamwork experience: Agile (Kanban), Jira, SVN, Git;
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Memcache, MongoDB, Elasticsearch);
- Understanding of Cloud platforms and services. AWS is preferred(EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, VPC);
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Working on interesting projects that are recognized in Europe and the USA;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D, Support, and Operations teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems, and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3 pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of the time;
- Development training;
- Office in the city center with good transport connections.