Web Developer with knowledge of Erlang | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Web Developer with knowledge of Erlang to join our team in Odessa.
- 2+ years experience in Erlang / OTP development
- Experience in developing Web services and server applications using Erlang / OTP, Mnesia
- Confident knowledge of protocols (XMPP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSL, etc.)
- Unix / Linux Experience
A big plus, but not required:
- Team work experience: Agile, Jira, SVN, Git;
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Memcache, MongoDB);
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Collaborate with ejabberd development community
- Module customization
- New modules development
- Supporting and developing of Web messenger
- Bug fixing
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.