VoIP Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is a multinational company that develops solutions for business communications, specialized in VoIP products, Unified Communications and WebRTC solutions. The company operates on the European and US markets and has its own R&D center in Odessa, and sales offices in Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA.
Middle VoIP Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as Linux system administration;
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack;
- Good understanding Networking (switching, routing);
- Network diagnostic tools (tcpdump/wireshark/ngrep);
- Understanding of SIP/RTP protocols basics;
- Experience with opensource VoIP software (freeswitch, 2600hz Kazoo, asterisk, kamailio/opensips).
A big plus, but not required:
- Scripting languages (bash, lua, python);
- Experience in telecom technologies (ISDN, SS7);
- English — intermediate or higher.
- Develop complex Dialplans for VoIP services;
- Work in an embedded development team to develop enterprise-level VoIP solutions;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D and Support teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of time;
- Development trainings;
- Networking courses;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.