Technical Support Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Odessa who speaks fluent English.
- Knowledge of English (min B2);
- An experienced PC user;
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution, previous experience in technical assistance / help desk is an advantage;
- Strong communication, technical and analytical skills;
- Quick learner, eager to learn new products and technologies;
- Team player with high level of dedication and commitment;
- Experience with IP-PBX’s, VoIP protocols and knowledge of wireshark is an advantage.
- Respond to support queries by phone, email, chat, ticketing system in English;
- Advise customers on the proper use of the product;
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues to provide help in timely manner;
- Work in collaboration with other members of Technical Support Team and our R&D team.
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Possibility to travel for business to countries;
- Working hours: Monday through Friday, 10am- 7pm (lunch break: 2pm-3pm).
After successful initial interview in English, please be prepared to have an interview on the basic understanding of the following concepts: DHCP, DNS, NTP, difference between TCP/UDP, between LAN/WAN, Internet, NAT router, firewall, switch, VoIP (SIP, RTP).