SQL DEVELOPER | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a SQL Developer. SQL Developer will be responsible for supporting, monitoring and developing SAP B1 Databases under Sr. DEV supervision. This individual will work on data preparation for external services (Power BI, Web Portal, Elastic Search), keep SAP B1 DBs up-to-date, support the R&D Team to interface applications with MSSQL DB. This individual will help in standardizing Database Administration including the operating model, practices, procedures, ETL and technologies.
SQL Developer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Create and manage multiple databases and capacity planning;
- Monitor, maintain database system and troubleshoot problems that may arise;
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles, permission of database users);
- Use tools like SQL profiler for database tuning should be able to generate traces, execution plans, identify performance bottleneck, deadlocks/contention and resolve them;
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration, and replication;
- Create and manage constraints and indexes;
- Support software developers from R&D with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures, Functions, UDFs, Triggers, Jobs for MSSQL;
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases;
- Manage production, QA, Stage and development database environments;
- Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure;
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality, and dependencies;
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all the stakeholders (internal teams and clients).
- Experience in MSSQL Database administration using SQL Server 2008 or higher (3+ years);
- Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance;
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related documents;
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies;
- Able to organize work efficiently and work well under stress, changing priorities, and time constraints;
- BI Tools knowledge would be plus (Power BI, for example);
- Excellent knowledge (spoken and written) of English (min. C1), be prepared to pass the interview in English.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3 pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of the time;
- Development training;
- Networking courses;
- Offices in the center with good transport connections.