Salesforce Software Engineer | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is a multinational company that develops solutions for business communications, specialized in VoIP products, Unified Communications, and WebRTC solutions. The company operates on the European and US markets and has its own R&D center in Odessa, and sales offices in Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the USA.
We are looking for an Experienced Sales Force Software Engineer to join our team.
Salesforce Software Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP);
- Good English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in the following is an advantage:
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
- Develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality SF business software solution partners and internal application;
- Understand business requirements/user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within the Salesforce environment;
- Participate in a workflow with external development partners team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project;
- Gather experience and ensure project knowledge integrity and consistency.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3 pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of the time;
- Development training;
- Office in the city center with good transport connections.