Office manager | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is looking for a highly organized and flexible office manager to join our team in Odessa.
Office manager | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Keep the office running efficiently: order office supplies, be proactive about finding ways to help the office run more efficiently;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Take part in organizing corporate events, monthly parties;
- Collect employees documents and lead paperwork in accounting activity;
- Create travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for employees;
- This role requires flexibility and may include other responsibilities such as decorating the office for events and holidays, ordering items to meet departmental needs, helping employees with general requests, etc.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Office coordinator is preferred;
- Incredible organizational skills and keen attention to detail;
- Computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite);
- Good English level — both written and spoken (min B2 or higher);
- Friendly, dedicated, approachable and able to connect well with everyone;
- Resourceful and comfortable taking initiative.
- Work in a multinational company;
- Working schedule from 10:00-19:00;
- Paid lunches and vacation;
- English courses.