Middle VoIP Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Middle VoIP Engineer to join our team in Odessa.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as Linux system administration
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack
- Good understanding Networking (switching, routing)
- Network diagnostic tools (tcpdump/wireshark/ngrep)
- Understanding of SIP/RTP protocols basics.
A big plus, but not required:
- Experience with opensource VoIP software (asterisk, kamailio/opensips)
- Experience in telecom technologies (ISDN, SS7)
- Scripting languages (bash, lua, python)
- English – pre-intermediate or higher
- Work in an embedded development team to develop enterprise-level VoIP solutions;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D and Support teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of time;
- Development trainings;
- Networking courses;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.