Middle/Senior VoIP engineer, SIP/kamailio operator | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for the Middle/Senior VoIP engineer, SIP/kamailio operator.
Middle VoIP Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Working experience with opensource VoIP software (kamailio, opensips, asterisk, freeswitch)
- Good understanding and experienced user of Linux
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack
- Good understanding of Networking (switching, routing)
- Network diagnostic tools (tcpdump/wireshark/ngrep)
Will be a plus:
- Developer experience with C, Python, Lua
- WebRTC stack understanding
- Experience with operator billing platform
- Experience as Linux system administration
- English — pre-intermediate or higher
- Design implementation and support for new features in VoIP core (kamailio/rtpengine)
- Develop and support operator service (kamailio+CGRateS)
- Signalling and media troubleshooting (SIP/RTP/WebRTC)
- Work in an embedded development team to develop enterprise-level VoIP solutions;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D and Support teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.