Middle / Senior Node.js Back End Developer | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is looking for a Middle / Senior Node.js Back End Developer to join our team in Odessa to work on an innovative Real-Time Collaboration Platform including Audio / Video calls, Geo Location, Conferencing, and Chat.
Middle / Senior Node.js Back End Developer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of commercial back end development experience;
- Excellent Node.js and core JS;
- Experience with Serverless Cloud back end development;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2+).
A big plus, but not required:
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration;
- Experience with OLTP / OLAP Data Models & Analytical data processing;
- Experience with AWS Lambda and related Cloud services;
- Experience with Cloud-native Database development;
- Experience with Cloud-native Load balancing and Networking;
- Knowledge of Identity and Security Services development;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum).
- Working on interesting projects that are recognized in Europe and the USA;
- Responsible for AWS back end Development;
- Participate in Product Delivery processes;
- Actively participate in Development Team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with RnD and Support teams.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2—3 pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of the time;
- English training;
- Development training;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.