Middle QA Engineer | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is looking for a Middle QA engineer to join our team in Odessa.
MIDDLE QA ENGINEER | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Understanding of the process and types of testing;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol;
- Understanding concepts of web applications (Front End, Back End);
- Ability to make SQL queries;
- English at least pre-intermediate level;
- Good test cases & bugs writing skills.
- Work in a team of Manual and Automation QA Engineers;
- Perform functional, regression testing;
- Create and update test documentation ;
- Track changes, verify fixes, etc.;
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches, and frameworks.
A big plus, but not required:
- Experience with a programming language (JS, PHP, Python, Lua);
- Experience with TestLink, TestRail, JIRA;
- Experience in tests automation with Webdriver IO, Selenium, Jenkins;
- Experience with Git;
- Linux knowledge (user / confident user);
- Knowledge of network technologies. What OSI model is. How DNS, DHCP, etc work;
- Basic knowledge of SIP protocol.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2—3 pm);
- Full remote collaboration is possible;
- English training;
- Personal Development plan;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.