MIDDLE QA ENGINEER | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for the Middle QA Engineer to deliver high-quality software product through continuous application quality control.
As a member of our QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of our products. On a daily basis, you’ll work with our talented engineering team and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on the millions of users who rely on Wildix products for their daily work.
- 3+ years of backend software testing experience
- Proficient at Quality Assurance methodologies and processes
- Experience in root cause analysis
- Experience with Linux
- Experience using network protocol analyzers such as Wireshark, tcpdump is desired.
- English skills (reading and writing documentation).
As a plus:
- Experience with IP Telephony
- Experience with VoIP, SIP
- Experience with Asterisk configuration
- Basic Linux Shell Scripting experience
- Ability to debug system level issues
- Manual testing of server applications and systems
- Regression testing
- Defects management in the bug-tracking system
- Test documentation management
- Collaboration with developers
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.