Middle QA engineer (WEB Team) | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Middle QA engineer (WEB Team) | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Understanding of the process and types of testing;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol;
- Understanding concepts of web applications (Front End, Back End);
- Ability to make SQL queries;
- English at least pre-intermediate level;
- Good test cases & bugs writing skills.
- Experience with programming language (e.g. JS, PHP, Python, Lua);
- Experience automating tests with Selenium, Jenkins;
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Git, Subversion;
- Linux knowledge (user / confident user);
- Knowledge of network technologies. What OSI model is. How DNS, DHCP, etc work;
- Basic knowledge of SIP protocol.
- Work in a team of Manual and Automation QA Engineers;
- Perform functional, regression testing;
- Create, Track changes, verify, etc defects;
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.