Manual QA VoIP Team | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Odessa.
Middle VoIP Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Strong understanding of the process and types of testing
- Linux knowledge (user / confident user)
- Knowledge of network technologies, OSI model, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with MSSQL / MySQL (configuration / basic queries)
- English at least pre-intermediate level
- Good test cases & bugs writing skill
- Experience with wireshark, tcpdump, ngrep tools
- Knowledge / work experience with VoIP (Asterisk / Kamailio)
- Basic knowledge of programming language (Python / Lua)
- Experience with Jira issue tracking software
- Experience in firmwares testing for different hardware devices (VoIP phones, switches, etc)
- Telephony features and HW testing
- Test Cases writing & review
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.