HR Manager | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is a multinational company operating in the telecommunications industry (VoIP and Unified Communications solutions manufacturer) is looking for an HR Manager.
HR Manager | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Build effective interaction between the HR department and the business using the right tools and technologies;
- Improving the existing policies, procedures, regulations in the HR, prescribing HR business processes, and developing new ones at the Ukraine office;
- Support of onboarding for new employees (Welcome book, transparent trial period system, building a support system for newcomers), accompaniment to the dismissal process of employees;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the staff assessment system;
- Implement corporate surveys, data analysis, make proposals of improvements;
- Develop a system of internal communication: translation of values and company strategies, change management, participate in the customization of corporate culture following the company’s strategy;
- Consulting heads of different departments connected to HR questions;
- Keep a record of HR analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in the role of HR Manager in the IT industry;
- English level – C1 or higher;
- Oriented on business targets;
- Successful experience in effectively building HR processes (onboarding, performance review, talent management, training, development) in an international company;
- Able to work in multitasking mode under strict deadlines with a high level of independence.
- Work in a multinational company;
- Flexible working hours (9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00);
- Career growth opportunities;
- Paid lunch;
- Paid vacations.