Middle+ Full Stack Developer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Middle Full-Stack Web developer to join our team in Odessa to work on an innovative Real Time Collaboration Platform including Audio / Video calls, Geo Location, Conferencing and Chat.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns and PSR standards;
- Good knowledge of MySQL: engines, indexes, optimization, transactions, etc.;
- Experience with *nix;
- Experience with HTML, CSS;
- Strong desire to learn, understand and work.
A big plus, but not required:
- Team work experience: Agile, Jira, SVN, Git;
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Memcache, MongoDB);
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Working on interesting projects that are recognized in Europe and the USA;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D and Support teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2—3pm);
- Work from home up to 40% of time;
- English trainings;
- Development trainings;
- Networking courses;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.