Embedded scripting engineer (VoIP) | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Embedded scripting engineer (VoIP) to join our team in Odessa.
- Developer experience with any scripting languages (Python, Perl, Lua);
- Good understanding and experienced user of Linux;
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack;
- Good understanding of Networking (switching, routing);
- Network diagnostic tools (tcpdump/wireshark/ngrep).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with opensource VoIP software (asterisk, kamailio, opensips);
- Experience as Linux system administration;
- Understanding of SIP/RTP protocols basics;
- Experience with C, PHP;
- English — pre-intermediate or higher.
- Develop complex Dialplans and devices configuration support for VoIP services;
- Work in an embedded development team to develop enterprise-level VoIP solutions;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks;
- Collaboration with R&D and Support teams;
- Provide recommendations to Team Lead to improve development procedures, systems and tools.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.