AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
We are looking for middle/senior specialist with following skills:
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Appium;
- Experience with automation mobile testing (Android, iOS);
- Understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Good level of English.
A big plus, but not required:
- Knowledge of test case management and bug tracking systems;
- Knowledge of Nightwatch.js, WebdriverIO;
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery process;
- Experience with Git, CI Tools.
- Work in a team of Manual and Automation QA Engineers;
- Automation of regression and functional testing of native mobile applications (iOS/Android);
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
- Continuous learning of new tools, approaches and frameworks.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.