Junior QA automation engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
Wildix is looking for a Junior QA automation engineer.
AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Understanding of the process and types of testing
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Understanding concepts of web applications
- Ability to use browser developer tools
- Ability to make simple SQL queries
- English at least pre-intermediate level
- Good test cases & bugs writing skills
- Auto-tests design and implementation for defined scope
- Regular participation in testing activities
- Experience with other programming language (e.g. PHP, Python, Lua)
- Experience automating tests with Selenium, Jenkins
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Git, Subversion
- Experience with Jira issue tracking software
- Linux knowledge (user / confident user)
- Knowledge of network technologies. What OSI model is. How DNS, DHCP, etc work
- Basic knowledge of SIP protocol
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.