Technical Support Engineer (L2, L3)
Wildix United Kingdom (Coventry)
Due to continued growth within the UK, Wildix are pleased to make available the Position of Technical Support Engineer, a role that is suited for enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for detail. As part of the Wildix team, travel will be involved with overnight stays within the UK and some international trips required, so flexibility is a requirement for anyone wishing to join this fast paced forward thinking company.
As an Employee of Wildix you can expect the benefits that go with working for a Global technology company and the rewards to match, along with a pleasant working environment in the heart of Coventry based at the historic Canal basin within a bright and friendly facility.
- Experience working with VoIP PBX’s
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, SIP, UDP, RTP)
- Ability to Analyse call flows with Wireshark and use tcpdump
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution, previous experience in technical assistance / help desk
- Experience with Telecommunications standards DECT / SIP / ISDN / Analog
- Strong communication, technical and analytical skills
- Quick learner, eager to learn new products and technologies
- Team player with high level of dedication and commitment
- Knowledge of network technologies, OSI model, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, QOS
- Preferred Certifications: Multiple industry and vendor certifications such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Respond to support queries by phone, email, chat, ticketing system.
- Advise customers on the proper use of the product.
- Work closely with Partners and assist with large scale deployments
- Work on integrations between Wildix and 3rd party products
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues to provide help in timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with other members of Technical Support Team and help with bugs / improvements.
- Use JIRA to manage tickets
- Advice on technical pre-sales queries
- Train partner engineers on correct use of products
- Manage RMA requests
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Flexible working