Country Sales Manager
Our position is opened for REMOTE.
Wildix is looking for a Sales Manager all over Sweden to join our team to work on an innovative Real Time Collaboration Platform including Audio / Video calls, Geo Location, Conferencing and Chat. The sales manager will be responsible for the organization of the in-country affiliates in terms of commercial development. He is Responsible for handling business operations, developing business, attracting new partners and increasing customer satisfaction.
Our job would suit someone who enjoys a client facing role and the challenge of growing the business.
What does a Sales Manager position include?
A Sales Manager position involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation.
Some of the duties of a Sales Manager job include:
- A Sales Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for sales, revenue, cash customer satisfaction and quality targets.
- Sales Manager works closely with the technical and sales support staff to advise of requirements and needs of local partners and customers. He is responsible for organizing training and providing service support to the customers in the area.
- Sales Manager develops business processes for pre and post launch sales activities including enquiries, troubleshooting and the like. Monitors how such procedures actually work and makes changes to improve the process. This also includes the incorporation of any possible acquisitions.
- Sales Manager is fully competent in the application of all required Sales processes i.e. preplanning, approach, evolving needs, presentation, closing the sale, and after-sales service.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Sales Manager may have to deliver as well as, quarterly and annual targets for revenues.
- A key part of the role of Sales Manager will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Sales Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
What key skills and qualifications does a Sales Manager position require?
A Sales Manager job demands a broad range of business skills including:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales position or sales management in a telecom or UC&C vendor.
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies: Unified Communication, Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center,
- A strong understanding of how a business operates.
- General management experience.
- Excellent networking skills.
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Must be capable of identifying true client needs and tailoring products for a variety of client groups.
- Being a people person, be fully competent in respect of interpersonal skills, relationship building skills, negotiation and assertiveness skills and conflict resolution.