Sales Country Manager
Our position is opened in Sweden for remote
Are you interested in joining the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications?
Wildix was built to help professionals achieve more in their jobs, and every day hundreds of thousands of people use our solutions to make connections, work more efficiently and collaborate among themselves. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
We’re much more than a Unified Communication and Collaboration Platform – we transform businesses through innovative products and technology. Wildix has been constantly growing over the past 10 years!
In this role you will:
- Build the new Wildix Nordics market from scratch, focusing on the Swedish market first. How? Recruiting new partners and managing the Wildix channel portfolio and making them grow with us. You will develop the vision and the strategy for this new market;
- Work in an incredibly successful and fast-paced tech company;
- Work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business;
- Recommend and influence scalable operations, solutions, and improvements to support Wildix’s continued growth;
- Be an expert of the components and best practices of Wildix Products, Wildix workflows, systems, processes, and execution, and constantly optimize individual time resources;
- Take on projects to support the Sales Leadership in making concrete improvements to our Wildix business process or operations.
We expect you to:
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target;
- Ensure you think “Partner-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and partner understanding of the Wildix product and solutions;
- Identify, implement, and manage the Key Performance Indicators to track the health of your business;
- Drive excellence in your market by aligning with other sales leaders and proactively input into the go-to-market strategy based on a strong understanding of marketing and business objectives;
- Possess strong general management capabilities. e.g. an ability to report on key business trends, create business plans and quarterly reviews;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and in-market relationships to foster growth.
- Excellent networking skills and a strong Executive Presence;
- Proven track record of sales achievements;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Swedish;
- 5+ years of experience in a sales position in a telecom or UC&C vendor or in a System Integrator/MSP;
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies: Unified Communication, Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; a proven ability to work in a matrix organization and effectively influence colleagues;
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic, analytical, flexible, and agile in a fast paced, high growth environment;
- Experience in selling value-oriented solutions.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- On-the-job training;
- Work from anywhere you want;
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications;
- The chance to advance your career building a team for the Nordics countries within a successful, smart and international business.