Senior Copywriter ENG | Wildix United Kingdom
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity.
To do so, we are currently looking for a Senior Copywriter that will be part of the Marketing team and will work to make the Copywriting Team more efficient.
The ideal candidate has worked for the UCaaS or UC&C industry or in a newspaper (eg. UC today, channel partners…), is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
Are this person you?
- Content creation for PRs releases and institutional messages;
- Content creation for the web;
- Social media campaigns content building, presentations and email;
- Support the base of Wildix partners through marketing materials;
- Support the Sales Operations team through the creation of copywriting materials.
- Apply the corporate copywriting approach;
- Use of specific tool for the SEO search;
- Support to improve the existing procedures and guidelines in the content creation;
- Review and proofreading documents;
- Create an editorial plan for the content strategy of the company;
- You may at times be asked to complete tasks outside this job description.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role in the UC&C or UCaaS Industry;
- A native level of English;
- Ability to meet deadline and targets;
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious;
- Team player and collaborative approach;
- Solid presentation and communication skills;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- Full training and support;
- Career opportunities within a global organisation;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications;
- Location: the job can be done remotely within the United Kingdom, our closest office is in Coventry, and you will be always welcomed there!