Pre-Sales Engineer | Wildix United Kingdom
Remote, United Kingdom / Sales – Sales engineering / Full-time
As a pre-sales specialist in UC&C, you will support a motivated Sales team of specialists leading the responsibility for the technical elements of the Wildix sales cycle. You will work with our partners and their customers to understand how Wildix can meet their requirements and become a trusted advisor on how Wildix can resolve their business challenges.
This is an opportunity to take Wildix’s products to mid-market and enterprise clients in the UK and Ireland, and to help achieve sales targets by closely working with assigned sales representatives and their partners.
The ideal candidate should have a vision and passion to see where Wildix can make an impact and through collaborating with the sales team by delivering results to our customers and partners alike. Understanding Unified Communications, Telecoms and Contact Centres as well as having knowledge of the industry is essential if you wish to apply for this role.
We move at a fast-pace as we continuously build market-share in our rapidly expanding global industry. The UK is the fastest-growing region within Wildix. This opportunity offers vertical and horizontal career growth as you meet your targets working within our high-performance sales and marketing team and are rewarded accordingly. You will be expected to spend the first three months of your employment regularly in our Coventry office.
- Act as the technical lead during the sales cycle, participating in meetings, presenting demonstrations, understanding and providing solutions to customers’ challenges, being a thought leader and trusted advisor, while building strong relationships with partners;
- Identify opportunities and help the sales team convert into potential business, understand and drive the value proposition;
- Work with partners to complete RFPs and tenders;
- Understand Wildix system architecture, security, and technical requirements and be comfortable to lead presentations and discussions on these areas with prospects;
- Keep up to date on competitors’ products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction;
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows & conferences from time to time;
- Manage POC Installations while working closely with the partner to ensure their business challenges are met and defined and trial objectives met;
- Flexible schedule to accommodate travel;
- Understand and manage framework applications to ensure the Wildix solution can be procured by government and public sector organisations with proven experience and success in achieving this;
- Able to work to tight deadlines often imposed by 3rd parties along with the pressures this will apply.
- Experience and knowledge of the Contact Centre / Telecommunications industry and associated technologies including APIs & Application Integration & Network Architecture;
- B2B Pre-sales consulting experience;
- Proactive, self-starter willing to continually learn and adapt to change;
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment;
- Strong communicator, able to influence audiences both internally and externally;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Credible in representing the company to partners, their customers and other stakeholders;
- High achiever with excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrate technical sales skills and company product knowledge;
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm, with creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Interest and aptitude in technology;
- Want to be part of a high growth and high performing team that will go the extra mile to get deals closed.
What we offer:
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Full training and support;
- Career opportunities within a global organisation;
- Opportunity to travel.