B.COM CRM is an innovative web and mobile platform that simplifies and optimizes the following activities:
- Marketing: a complete tool for campaign management, including farming, acquisition and results analysis.
- Sales: easy management of multichannel leads, opportunities and offers, control of budget and pipeline.
- Post Sales: tools allowing you to share the customer insight, support tickets and service agreements.
- Extended CRM: integration with Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, ERP; Graphometry, Unified Communications and Social Community
- Sales managers: possibility to look up the information on customers and potential customers, enter their activities, prepare and send offers, make calls using Wildix features.
- Employees – Post sales: telephony features integrated with sales requests and customer support management.
- Employees – Pre Sales: sales promotion management by phone (integrated with Wildix), via email and social networks.
- Company managers: analysis of the company activity and collaboration with sales department in real time to improve the customer satisfaction.
- Complete, reliable and customizable thanks to the Simple# programming language
- Simple and fully web based
- Already available as a mobile application for iOs, Android and Windows 8
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Calendar and Google Maps
- Documents management, including sharing and archiving
- Integrable with the most widespread ERP softwares
- Contact Center
- Credit mediation
- Leads management
- Orders management
- Customer Care and Accounting activities
- An updated browser (ie, Chrome, Firefox, Opera)
- Smartphone/tablet: any tablet or smartphone
Italian, English, Portuguese
Siseco is a leading IT-company in the industry of Sales, Marketing, Contact Management and Post Sales. During 26 years of activity on the market of business process and management solutions, the company has carried out 1.000 CRM and Contact Center projects, with the total number of users over 45.000. During these years the company has collaborated with many important players in the telecommunications, finance and customer service industries.
More than 1.000 small, medium and big companies have opted for Siseco: Datamatic, BT Italia, Etjca, Editalia, Telecom Italia, Michelin, Il Sole 24 Ore, TeamSystem, ATM, Bottega Verde, Del Taglia Piscine, Fiorentina Calcio,…