Partner Sales Executive | Wildix United Kingdom
Home Based with a requirement to travel | Line Manager
Partner Sales Executive
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Recruitment of New Wildix UK Partners;
- Prospect pipeline building through measurable phone calls, social media campaigns, events and email;
- Grow the base of Wildix partners through the promotion of the solution on its unique value to each potential partner;
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help streamline processes that will deliver an even better service across all our client base.
- Recruit and grow the Wildix’s partner portfolio;
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target;
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies, and processes;
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives;
- Partner with Area Managers to speed up the onboarding process of our new Partners;
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs.
You may at times be asked to complete tasks outside this job description
- 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Proven sales track record;
- Able to meet deadline and targets;
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious;
- Team player;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and closing skills;
- Ability to influence key stakeholders;
- Managing pipeline of business;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer
Commission Structure and Performance (In addition to the salary agreed within your Employment contract you will, based on your performance receive a monthly commission Bonus. This payment will be included in your monthly salary. Employees still in their probation period will not receive commission payments. For details of the Commission bonus payments and targets please see the Commission structure document relevant to your position.
- Expenses reimbursement align with your job role;
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.