Partner Development Executive | Wildix United Kingdom
Home Based with a requirement to travel | Line Manager
Partner Development Executive
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
- Support of new and existing partners;
- Growing Wildix’s partners portfolio;
- Primary contact for approximately 10-20 of our existing accounts;
- Respond to sales enquiries and deliver overall customer service excellence to aligned account base;
- Actively work with partners partners to ensure are growing their revenues through Wildix product;
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help streamline processes that will deliver an even better service across all our client base.
- Retain existing clients, measurable through Gained Partner Business;
- Provide a high-level of customer service to the partner base, which can be summarised as follows;
- Sending out regular communication about relevant products and services that may benefit their business;
- Responding to quote and customer information requests;
- Providing products demonstration to Partners Prospects;
- Be the point of contact for accounts.
You may at times be asked to complete tasks outside this job description
- 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious;
- Able to meet deadline and targets;
- Team player;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Customer focused and driven towards joint goals;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer
Commission Structure and Performance (In addition to the salary agreed within your Employment contract you will, based on your performance receive a monthly commission Bonus. This payment will be included in your monthly salary. Employees still in their probation period will not receive commission payments. For details of the Commission bonus payments and targets please see the Commission structure document relevant to your position.
- Expenses reimbursement align with your job role;
- A philosophy of trust and a shared vision of excellence;
- The possibility to join the fastest-growing, most talent-driven company in Unified Communications.