Security Engineer | Wildix Ukraine (Odessa)
Wildix is looking for a Middle / Senior Security Expert to join our team in Odessa to work on an innovative Real-Time Collaboration Platform including Audio / Video calls, Geo Location, Conferencing, and Chat.
Security Engineer | WILDIX UKRAINE (ODESSA)
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in information security;
- Experience with at least one industry-standard Security framework (OWASP SAMM v2, BSIMM, MS SDL);
- Experience implementing product security practices in a software organization;
- Experience with CI/CD and software deployment processes automation tools;
- Experience with vulnerability management and identification, including extensive OWASP knowledge;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2+).
A big plus, but not required:
- Technical background in QA, DevOps, or Dev;
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud, DevSecOps, and cloud security solutions;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum);
- Hands-on experience in different platforms – Linux, Windows;
- Familiar security standards and regulation (PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27000\1).
- Work with the security initiative group, development, and operational teams on improving and implementing security practices;
- Contribute to the inclusion of security requirements into the product lifecycle management;
- Lead penetration testing activities conducted by third-party vendors and internal teams;
- Perform hands-on security threat modeling, risk assessment, and vulnerability remediation;
- Promote security-focused culture across the organization.
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2—3 pm);
- English classes;
- Professional and management training;
- Office in the center with good transport connections.