Sales Country Manager
Our position is opened in Spain for remote
Wildix was built to help professionals achieve more in their jobs, and every day thousands of people use our solutions to make connections, work more efficiently and collaborate among themselves. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a Unified Communication and Collaboration Platform – we transform businesses through innovative products and technology.
Sales Country Manager will develop and execute on a strategy to stabilize, maintain, and grow the Wildix channel portfolio across Spain, making Wildix Partners grow with us. You will inspire and coach Spanish Area Managers to deliver on a revenue goal and recruit new partners. You and your team are focused on bringing Wildix’s solutions to Partners to accelerate their business objectives. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business.
Invest in Team & Talent
- Hire, lead and inspire a team of Area Managers: invest in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards, and empower them to create impact internally and for their Partners and Clients through regular team engagement;
- Be able to lead and provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans;
- Inspire the change that is inherent in a fast-paced tech company; lead change management conversations that inspire and bring the team together;
- Partner across segments and functions to design career paths and provide opportunities for leadership development.
Lead Operational Excellence
- Develop the vision and strategy for your market to empower your Partners to realize value and inspire your team to deliver against it, in order to grow our channel base;
- Ensure your team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth;
- Drive consistency in Partner engagement approach and outcome across your team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop. Where relevant, share with your global counterparts to benefit their teams;
- Recommend and influence scalable operations, solutions, and improvements to support Wildix’s continued growth;
- Possess strong general management capabilities. e.g. an ability to report on key business trends, create business plans and quarterly reviews;
- Be an expert of the components and best practices of Wildix Products, Wildix workflows, systems, processes, and execution, and constantly optimize individual and team time resources;
- Take on projects to support the Sales Leadership in making material improvements to our Wildix business process or operations;
- Influence product and marketing teams to ensure new product introductions and messaging align with segment needs. Where relevant, serve as a cross-functional lead for core sales team leadership and business partner teams (Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, Product).
Drive Revenue & Results
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target;
- Ensure your team thinks “Partner-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and partner understanding of the Wildix product and solutions;
- Identify, implement, and track the Key Performance Indicators to track the health of your business;
- Drive excellence in your market by aligning with other sales leaders and proactively input into the go-to-market strategy based on a strong understanding of marketing and business objectives;
- Be client-facing in crucial client meetings while mentoring and managing the front-line Individual Contributors;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and in-market relationships to foster growth.
- Excellent networking skills;
- Executive Presence;
- General management experience;
- Proven track record of sales achievements;
- Expertise in building sales teams: selling, coaching, building and managing teams, driving organizational change/improvement and delivering strong revenue results;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Spanish.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales position or sales management in a telecom or UC&C vendor;
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies: Unified Communication, Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center;
- Successful track record of managing, motivating and developing a disciplined, high-performing sales teams;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; a proven ability to work in a matrix organization and effectively influence colleagues;
- Proficient analytical and strategic planning skills to drive business planning;
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic, flexible, and agile in fast paced, high growth environment.