Accountant | Wildix Estonia
Our position is opened in Estonia, Tallinn (Estonian language required)
Wildix is an international company that develops browser-based Unified Communications solutions and VoIP products. The company relies on a network of certified business partners to install Wildix systems in Europe, North America, and Worldwide.
Wildix is looking for an experienced Accountant to work in our financial team in Estonia. As a member of our financial team reporting to our CFO, you will work closely with other teams across the company.
Accountant Wildix Estonia
This job offer is not actual. Click here to see current job offers in Wildix!
You will work on:
- Perform general accounting functions;
- Ensure all GL entries are accurate and timely;
- Perform account reconciliations for Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts;
- Support month-end close activities by recording journal entries and preparing supporting schedules;
- Ensure all taxation related and statistical reports are prepared and submitted accurately and timely;
- Manage and update daily cash activity;
- Apply cash receipts to customer invoices;
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations;
- Record payroll entries;
- Assist in monthly P&L variance analysis;
- Prepare consolidated accounts of the Group’s companies for quarterly and annual reports;
- Prepare the Group’s consolidated annual reports;
- Assist CFO in preparation of audit deliverables and responses to audit inquiries;
- Work closely with the financial and IT teams in streamlining procedures and processes.
Experience and Requirements:
- Good level of Estonian and English languages written and spoken; Russian is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or Finance or related field;
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience;
- Strong MS Excel required; Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Good verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to organize own workflow to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently or on a team;
- Ability to learn new things on-the-go and quickly find the necessary information;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- Work in an international team;
- Remote Working is possible for up to 80% of working hours;
- Company culture based on meritocracy and teamwork.
Location: Main Office in Tallinn, Estonia at Laeva tn. 2. Remote Working is possible for up to 80% of working hours.